In The Pipeline: CoStar Development ' Construction News for July 21 27
Partnership Acquires Tribeca Development Site for $223M A partnership of Fisher Brothers and The Witkoff Group has acquired 101 Murray Street from St. John's University for development of a mixed-use residential and commercial project. The transaction represents the largest sale of a development site in Lower Manhattan and a record price for the area, according to Cushman ' Wakefield, which represented St. John's in the transaction. The parcel...
- Young Renters Say They Want to Own But
- No picket fence: Younger adults opting to rent
- Can Mortgage Debt Increase Your Life Expectancy?
- Finding Your Home's History
- Cats or Dogs? These Cities Show a Preference
- Beach Boy Mike Love's Pebble Beach House Back on the Market
- Majority of First Time Buyers Felt Unprepared to Buy
- More Home Owners Recapture Long Lost Equity
- New App Attempts to Match Roommates
- Private Equity Firms Repeat Banks' Past Errors?