Study: Most Cities Have Become More Affordable This Year
While home prices may still be high in some areas, they've come down in 81% of the largest markets, realtor.com® finds.
- Earthquake Insurance Booming in Oklahoma
- Agents Seeing Higher Income Sales Volume
- Back to School Housing Bargains Abound
- Office Lease Up (Feb 17) Inova Health Will Take Over 12 Mil SF ExxonMobil Building
- Could You Use a Reverse Mentor?
- Single Family Rentals Still on the Rise
- Why New Homes Are Getting Pricier
- More Vacancies in Apartment Buildings
- How Trees Benefit Home Values
- Oil Boom Sparks Housing Rush in North Dakota