Economist: More Inventory Coming But Who Will Buy?
Downsizing baby boomers are expected to put 9 million homes on the market through 2027, but the properties may not be suitable for today's buyers.
- Home Affordability Shows Some Improvement
- Using Cable or Even Netflix to Qualify for a Loan?
- Study: Down Payment Assistance Buyers No More Likely to Default
- Secrets to Rocking Online Reviews
- First Time Buyers Use Guest House for Savings
- More House Fires Ignite in Colder Months
- CoStar's People of Note (Sept 8 14)
- Another Real Estate Firm Enters the iBuyer Race
- London's luxury real estate gets election boost
- The Townhome Market Sparks a Comeback