Housing Could Buoy Economy in 2020
Fannie Mae economists revise their outlook based on expected stability in the real estate market.
- JPMorgan's $13 Billion Deal Hits Stumbling Blocks
- 3 Reasons for Military Homebuyers to Be Thankful This Year
- Home Remodeling Posts Strongest Growth in Years
- Minorities aren't gaining in housing rebound
- Can Social Media Find the Next Hot 'Hood?
- The Biggest Boomtowns of 2017
- Harsh Winter Chills Builder Confidence
- This May Be It for the Luxury Rental Boom
- Despite Corpse Home Still Gets $1M Bid
- 3 Ways to Prevent Costly Wear and Tear