Study Confirms the ‘Amazon Effect' on Housing Is Real
Massive inventory shortages, sky-high price spikes, and a blistering pace of sales is now the norm surrounding Amazon's second headquarters, realtor.com® reports.
- Is Your Dog on the Insurance Blacklist?
- 5 Ways to Build Your E mail List
- Texts Between Tenants and Landlords: New Legal Territory
- IP Capital Partners Taps Cushman ' Wakefield to Lease Two Building Office Complex in Clearwater
- 3 Small Updates to Prep for Showings
- CoStar's People of Note (Sept 6 12)
- Older Adults Struggling With Housing Costs
- ‘Super Wood' Could Be the Next Steel
- Help Sellers Avoid This Mistake When Open House Prepping
- Mortgage Rates Roll Back to Yearly Low