1 in 4 Properties Are ‘Equity Rich'
The Northeast and West have the highest levels of properties with loans at 50% or less of their market value.
- CoStar's People of Note (Oct 16)
- Real Estate Developer Sues Facebook Founder Mark Zuckerberg
- Online Listing Descriptions Gone Wild
- The Great White House Flip: Trump Moves In
- College Grads' Magic Number for Ownership: $7481
- Offer Clients Some Mortgage Shopping Advice
- New Home Sales Surprise
- Utility Bills May Be Getting Cheaper
- Get More Prospects to Choose Your Brokerage
- REMAX Ends Partnership as Redfin Launches ‘Instant Buying' Tool