Are Micro Apartments a Solution for Affordable Housing?
Rising construction costs are forcing builders to raise prices, but smaller abodes could help control the increases.
From the REALTORS® Conference ' Expo, Nov. 8-11, San Francisco
- CFPB Investigates Zillow's ‘Co Marketing' Ads
- Meet the 2017 Good Neighbor Finalists
- Whoops! Florida House With Ocean Views Built on Wrong Lot
- Why Mortgage Rates Keep Owners From Selling
- Shipping Container Homes Aren't Far Fetched
- Mortgage Rates Stay Near Record Low
- Bitcoin More Than a Fad for Real Estate?
- Living Very Large
- Poll: Real Estate Better Than Stocks Gold
- 3 Easy Ways to Transform a Yard Into an Outdoor Oasis