Do Relationships Still Matter in the Age of iBuyers?
Brokers discuss what it takes to compete with the convenience of instant offers.
From the REALTORS® Conference ' Expo, Nov. 8-11, San Francisco
- Foreclosure Activity Surges to 18 Month High
- Carrollwood Village Shoppes Sold for $137M
- Plastipak Packaging Signs Two Industrial Leases in Lakeland Totaling 303000 SF
- How Sellers' Needs Differ By Generation
- CoStar's People of Note (Dec 23) Taubman Taps Wright as Global Head of Leasing Carey Promotes Sabatini to Global Head of Investments
- House Flipping Loses Traction
- Summarize Emails First for Client Action
- FHA's Largest Lender Threatens to Stop FHA Loans
- A $2M Mortgage With Zero Down Payment?
- MedHOK Renews Expands Lease at Tampa International Business Ctr