Yun: Barring a Major Trade War No Recession in Sight
NAR's chief economist says low interest rates are bolstering buyers, but more home construction is badly needed.
From the REALTORS® Conference ' Expo, Nov. 8-11, San Francisco
- Will Super Bowl Boost Housing in Host City?
- Economist: What 2014 Holds for Real Estate
- Arden Acquires Intercontinental Hotel in Tampa
- Teachers Can Afford Only 17% of Calif Homes
- Down Payment Aid Programs Save Buyers $17k
- How Much Should You Save to Buy a House?
- Top Markets for Millennials Gen Xers and Baby Boomers
- CoStar's People of Note (Apr 6 12)
- FHA Lowers Its Harangued Mortgage Costs
- Uncertainty Prompts Latest Slip in Mortgages