Prepare Global Buyers for Nuances in US Transactions
The homebuying process in America differs from other countries. Here's how you can better guide international clients.
From the REALTORS® Conference ' Trade Expo, Nov. 8-11, San Francisco
- The Social Media Networks Businesses Hate
- 3 Ways to Make More Friends on Social Media
- Will Hiding Likes Be an Effective Social Media Trend?
- Small Backyards Go Child Friendly in Big Playful Ways
- Chinese Buyers Sink More Cash Into US
- The 8 Friendliest Places in the US
- US homeownership rate falls to lowest in 19 years
- Bidding Wars Brew Under Tight Supplies
- Northwest MLS Allows Publishing Agent Commissions on Listings
- More Single Women Buying Homes Than Single Men