FTC Cracks Down on Real Estate Seminar Scams
The Federal Trade Commission is going after companies that are touting get-rich real estate seminars that try to get attendees to pay thousands of dollars for special training packages.
- Amherst Buys 1523 Single Family Rental Properties from Institutional Investor
- Must Have Documents When Applying for a Mortgage
- Real Estate This Spring: The Early Bird Wins
- 10 Smartest Cities in America
- Richmond Calif inches closer to eminent domain plan
- More Homes Built for Roommates?
- Pending Sales of US Homes Slip From 6 Year High
- Apartment Growth Stunted by Financing Woes
- CoStar's People of Note (Feb 8 14)
- Renewed Push for Obama's FHFA Pick