FHA: No Conflict of Interest for Brokers Receiving Commissions on HUD REO Homes
The National Association of REALTORS® says the FHA's response to its recent advocacy efforts is a big win for members who have an ownership interest in HUD real estate-owned homes.
- Jake Gyllenhaal Sells His Secluded Hollywood Hills Home
- In Danger? Your Lapel Pin Can Help
- Help Boomers Start Navigating Retirement
- Rural Areas Beckon More Buyers
- Luxury Comes at Different Costs
- You're on Your Own Houston: Cousins To Merge With Parkway Properties; Spin Off Houston Assets
- Duke Realty Buying 12 Property Logistics Portfolio in CA FL NJ
- How to Capitalize on the Tax Benefits of Home Improvement
- Why Builders Are Upbeat About Dip in Housing Starts
- Home Shoppers Get ‘Extra Time to Find the Right Home'