Savings From Solar Largely Depend on Where You Live
It's not just how sunny a place you live in—how the state pays you back for solar-generated power also has a big financial effect, a new study says.
- Agent Markets Clients Doing the ‘Happy Dance'
- The $240 million apartment: London's property frenzy
- Who Pays the Highest Property Taxes?
- Buyers Say They're Skittish About Recession Possibility
- 3 Design Tips to Enhance a Home's Good Vibes
- Homeowners Find an Equity Bright Spot
- HUD Plan to Probe Neighborhood Discrimination
- Mortgage Applications Drop as Interest Rates Rise
- You Own Your Community
- Avoid Buyer Remorse From Commuting Woes