Overbuilding Fears Brewing in Student Housing Sector
Developers continue to build tens of thousands new living units annually for students, but they're having difficulty filling them.
- Site Names Top 10 Best Downtowns in US
- The Real Reason Your Client's Offer Was Rejected
- The Most Affordable Beach Towns in the US
- As Rates Tick Up Applications for New Mortgages Fall
- Down Payment Flubs That Delay Transactions
- Affordability Snapshot for the Top 100 Metros
- 45% of Millennials Expect Their First Home to Be Their ‘Dream Home'
- Parker Hannifin Corp Sells 107000 SF Facility
- City Scraps Plan to Level High Rises at Games' Opening
- A Town's Walkability Becomes More Key