Current Owners Are Starving First Time Buyers of Options
The average homeownership tenure is growing longer, exacerbating inventory shortages.
- Prescription Drug Addicts Target Open Houses
- Mortgage Rates Hold Mostly Flat for the Week
- For Sale: A Lucille Ball and Desi Arnaz House
- Existing Home Sales Lower in August
- Retirees Choosing to 'Upsize' Homes
- Housing Hit by a ‘Hangover'
- Five Home Tech Trends You Don't Want to Miss
- KB Home Breaks Rough Profit Cycle
- Is Your Listing Haunted? Market It That Way
- The Hottest Housing Markets in December