Report: Home Equity Gains Strongest in the West
Escalating home prices over the past eight years have propelled equity to record highs nationally, CoreLogic reports.
- Evictions Are a Growing Threat to Renters
- What's Behind the National MLS Buzz?
- Pat Boone's Mansion Goes on the Market Ripe for Renovation
- Real Estate Firms Merge to Form New Giant
- Housing Starts Fall in December but Less Than Expected
- CoStar's People of Note (Dec 8 14)
- You May Not Be Saving Enough for Retirement
- Millennial Buyers Need a Rate Talk
- Guess who's coming to America?
- Federal Capital Partners Acquires 200 Unit Apartment Complex in Tampa