Buyer Competition to Grow Fiercer in Fall
Economists say low mortgage rates prompted greater homebuyer demand in the spring, leaving available inventory depleted.
- Where Investors Can Find the Best Returns
- Condos Near Golf Cart Paths Command Lower Values
- 89% of US Homes Ended 2014 With Equity
- Housing Affordability Takes Another Dip
- ‘Fracking' Sparks Concern Over Nearby Home Values
- FinCEN GTOs Expand Beyond NYC and Florida
- Millennials to Blame for Housing Shortage?
- Building New Brings Longer Waits
- 3 Mistakes First Time Buyers Make
- Get Ready to Sell More New Homes