House Hunters Swoop In as Buying Power Rises
Contract signings rose last month as home purchasers looked to take advantage of lower mortgage rates.
- Volunteer and Mentor Program Seeks Entries
- Golf Course Closures Put Strain on Neighborhoods
- Agents Annoyed by Buyers Wanting Celebrity Treatment
- Housing Could Turn Around Weakening Economy
- Mortgage Rates Are Dropping Again
- Wrong House Razed: Google Maps Glitch?
- Calif Couple Fined $600K for Uprooting Killing Ancient Tree
- 10 Places Where Foreclosures Are Problematic
- Where the Most Apartments Are Popping Up
- 10 States with Highest Foreclosure Rates