Where Buyers Are Overleveraged for Homeownership
House hunters in these cities are spending far more on housing than the recommended threshold of 30% of their annual income.
- Few Facebook Users Are Using Reaction Emojis
- 10 Places with Fiercest Buyer Competition
- Creating A Patio Scene That Sells
- With Tight Inventory Prices Only Going Up From Here
- Group Buys St Petes Office Bldg for $20M
- PETA Drops Vegan Eatery Plans for Jeffrey Dahmer Home
- Mortgage Rates Fall to Lowest Levels Since June
- Freddie: Expect a Housing 'Slow Down Not Shut Down'
- Avoid these over the top home customizations
- Flood Insurance Still Available