Investors Eye Strategies to Weather Possible Recession
Some are debating whether to downsize their real estate portfolios in case home prices start going south.
- Housing Market Shows Mixed Picture
- Housing Affordability Makes Slight Gains
- Rates at Lowest Level Since November
- 3 Plants That Can Kill Your Listing's Curb Appeal
- 3 Suspects Now Charged in Connection With Utah Agent's Death
- The Social Media Networks Businesses Hate
- Beyer Tool Pays $18M for Tampa Industrial
- Will the Starter Home Return?
- Sales of Existing Homes Slip in August
- Younger Pros Are Feeling More Stressed