Mortgage Rates Jump to Highest Averages Since August
Recent volatility in the financial markets prompted mortgage rates to leap to a 12-week high. Will the trend continue?
- ‘What is Going on With Homebuilders?'
- The West South Lift New Home Sales
- Report: 1 in 4 Homes Now Equity Rich
- Meet the 2016 Good Neighbor Award Winners
- Elements of Net Neutrality Order Overturned
- CW Financial Services Sells Spring Hill Suites in Sarasota
- Dual Agency Role Expanded in Calif High Court Ruling
- Where Homeowners Move Most Least Frequently
- FHA Lowers Its Harangued Mortgage Costs
- PulteGroup Snatches Up Houses From Wieland