New Home Prices Fall as Builders Expand Price Range
Builders are adding a greater mix of price points in the homes they're selling.
- Over a Decade How Does the Market Fare?
- 5 Home Features You Should Skip
- Storm Brewing Over New Mortgage Rules?
- How to save $9000 on your mortgage
- Vacation Home Sales Surge in 2013; Investment Property Declines
- Zillow: 30 Year Fixed Mortgage Rate Falls Under 4% Yet Again
- 'American Hustle' Home Dips in Price by Half Million
- New Zealand to Ban Foreign Buyers
- Buyers Willing to Camp Out to Snag a Home
- How to buy a home without a 20% down payment