Homeowners Are Feeling ‘House Rich Cash Poor'
Owners may have plenty of equity, but that isn't helping their bottom line, a new study finds.
- Zillow Mortgage Rate: 30 Year Loan Makes 1st Drop in Month
- Cash Sales Are Weakening
- Blackstone Sells Hyatt Regency Sarasota
- Sarasota Multifamily Construction Boom Continues
- New York renters move at frenzied pace in search of deals
- Decor that Adds Value to Homes
- 3 reasons not to buy a house this year
- Falling Mortgage Rates Offer Affordability Relief
- Consumers: Family Ties Don't Trump Free Dream Home
- Another Real Estate Firm Enters the iBuyer Race