An Open House in Neon Lights?
These Los Angeles agents had a bright idea to attract attention to their listing.
- CFPB Sues Lender Over Mortgage Overcharges
- Report Calls for a Bigger Fight Against 'Blight'
- 5 Mistakes Rookie Agents Make
- More Homes Built With Renters in Mind
- Some States Still Bogged Down By Foreclosures
- Loans are finally easier to get
- Tax Day: The Impact of Reform on Each State
- A Safety Checklist for Moving Into a New Home
- Are Pokémons Your Listing's Selling Point?
- Report: Architectural Design Aids Obesity