Opportunity Zone Tax Breaks Are off to a Sluggish Start
Why aren't more investors taking advantage of what has been billed as one of the greatest real estate tax breaks ever?
- Texas Architects Will Soon Be Fingerprinted
- Housing Starts Fall; Prior Month's Data Revised Higher
- 10 Most Active Markets for New Home Sales
- First Time Buyers at Lowest Level in Decades
- The Butler's Pantry Is Back in Style
- Good News to Buyers: Affordability Improves
- Luxury Real Estate: What Slowdown?
- Zoning Laws Hold Back Multi Gen Housing
- Your Clients May Be Getting Nervous
- First Time Buyers Will Have the Easiest Time Buying Here