Facebook Pledges $1 Billion Toward Affordable Housing
It's the latest company to pledge money to ease a housing crisis that big tech has long been blamed for.
- Is Calif's Housing Crisis Spinning Out of Control?
- Detroit Demolitions Leave Blank Page for City's Next Chapter
- Housing Nightmare: Prevent Freezing Pipes
- NADG Buys Courtyard at Countryside for $255M
- Exploding Refrigerators Prompt Consumer Alerts
- The Real Reason People Moved Last Year
- In Detroit 87% of Buyers Pay Cash
- Would Be Sellers Fear Becoming Priced Out Buyers
- Are Your Home Upgrades Money Down the Drain?
- Housing Market Made First Quarter Gains