Are Builders Ignoring Single Person Households?
Twenty-eight percent of households are headed by a single person, but the the current housing stock is inadequate to meet their needs, reports note.
- Market Trend: Tampa St Petersburg's Retail Vacancy Stays at 72%
- Household Net Worth Reaches Record High
- Gearing Up for Boston
- Rates at Lowest Level Since November
- Is a Turnaround Looming for the Homeownership Rate?
- Freddie: Economy Will Lift More Markets Soon
- New Tools Techniques in Appraisal World
- Builders Raise the Roof: Ceiling Heights Rise
- 10 things real estate appraisers won't tell you
- Realtor®: Now is the Time to Buy