Industry Leader Endorses NAR's Blueprint for Housing Finance Reform
Former Freddie Mac CEO Don Layton says the association's utility proposal eases concerns about the fate of GSEs.
- Detroit to auction vacant homes Starting bid: $1000
- What Happened to Black Homeownership?
- 4 Big Predictions for Commercial Real Estate
- Category 5 Storm No Match for House of Plastic Bottles
- Realities of Today's Rental Market
- Mercury Investment Co Pays $18M for Waters Edge
- 9 Neighborhood Features That Hamper Values
- Mortgage Rates Take Slight Dip This Week
- Survey: Buyers Leery of Online Mortgage Info
- Win for Home Owners in Clean Water Act Case