Why Can't I Get That Low Mortgage Rate Too?
Home shoppers may be confused when they see low rates advertised, but then receive a higher number quoted by the bank. Here's why.
- Could New Disclosure Rules Delay Luxury Sales?
- Show Clients Neighborhoods Using Social Media
- What Home Insurance Doesn't Cover
- Evite Debuts Real Estate Themed Invitations
- Super Bowl XLVIII: How Denver and Seattle Match Up as Places to Live
- Daly Hotel Mgmt Buys Hampton Inn Tampa Busch Gardens Area
- 82M Could Have Lower Mortgage Payments
- ‘We'll Sell You Part of the Home': New Real Estate Pitch?
- Tech Centered Office Markets Outperform
- Lessons the Chicago Cubs Can Teach Investors