Foreclosures Fall to Lowest Level Since 2005
However, several housing markets are seeing an uptick in repossessed properties.
- Why Your E mails Really Go Unanswered
- Mortgage Rise Slightly This Week
- Bank of America hit with government lawsuits over mortgages
- Recession's After Effect: Plunging Birth Rates
- Group Buys St Petes Office Bldg for $20M
- NAR Leaders Are Well Represented in Power Rankings
- 13 Thrifty Ways to Update Your Bathroom
- Calif REALTORS® Plead: ‘We're in Crisis and Need Help'
- World's Largest Gingerbread House Rises in Texas (Video)
- Family Caught as HOA Builder Debate Repairs