Study: Housing Affordability Woes Hit African Americans Hardest
“As of 2018, there was not a single metro area where the [average] African American family could afford to buy at least half of the homes for sale,” the Redfin report states.
- Bet on These Home Improvements in 2015
- Condo Market on the Mend?
- Budget Friendly Cities for Real Estate Investing
- Mainstream America Sells Mainstream Station Shopping Center
- 10 Most Livable State Capitals
- ECHO Realty Purchases Paradise Plaza in Sarasota
- ‘Super Wood' Could Be the Next Steel
- Top Markets for Buying a Rental Property
- What Qualifies as a ‘Dream Neighborhood'?
- Why Home Sales Are Falling Against a Strong Economy