Experts: Don't Blame Housing If Recession Hits
While a slowdown in the real estate market precipitated the Great Recession, economic turbulence this time around doesn't correlate with falling home sales.
- Mortgage Rates Hover at Yearly Lows
- Tech Tools REALTORS® Love the Most
- Is the Next Hot Neighborhood Accessible by Elevator?
- Google Rebrands Itself as 'Alphabet'
- Report: 2019 to Be a Good Year for Employee Relocations
- 3 Nontraditional Trends Buyers Are Noticing
- Captiva Sells Garden Center in Wimauma
- Wildfires Threaten Thousands of Calif Homes
- Who Pays What in Closing Costs: By State
- CoStar's People of Note (Apr 20 26)