Startup Aims to Expand iBuyer Model to Rentals
The new company, Doorstead, envisions “Uber-izing each step of the property management life cycle.”
- Contract Signings Up Buoyed by Northeast
- More Retirees Carry Mortgage Debt
- Real Estate Developer Sues Facebook Founder Mark Zuckerberg
- Smaller Apartments Don't Mean Lower Rent
- Will These Lower Rates Entice Buyers?
- Is Built to Rent a Market or a Phase?
- Best Places to Raise the Next Olympian
- 4 Must Know Tips for Buying Selling in 2016
- Lot Shortage Problems Persist
- For Sale: Comedian Dennis Miller's Historic Mansion