Mortgage Rates Are Dropping Again
The 30-year fixed-rate mortgage fell 8 basis points this week. Home buyers are responding.
- Housing Permits Breach 1 Million Mark Highest in 5½ Years
- NAR Labor Officials Meet to Pave Path for Future of AHPs
- Loan Demand Posts Biggest Leap in 6 Years
- Will Cohousing Catch on With Boomers?
- New Home Sales Jump to Highest Level of 2018
- Family's 'Dream' Tree House Nailed by Building Code
- Industry Mourns Passing of Dale Colby
- Landlords Warned: Don't Discriminate Based on Criminal Records
- Midsized Markets Poised for Investment Boom in 2019
- The Goldman Sachs Group Finalizes Sale of 116 Hotels for $18 Billion