Lights Go Out for Hundreds of Thousands of Californians
The costs of the planned blackout—which started Wednesday as part of a utility company's attempt to limit wildfire risk—could reach as high as $2.5 billion, analysts say.
- Kitchen of the Week: Family Friendly and Stored With Secrets
- CoStar's People of Note (July 14 20)
- Loan Demand Tumbles Again
- Ikea Dips Toe Into Virtual Reality
- Trendy Amenities: Dog Yoga Rock 'n' Roll Rooms
- The Demand for Land Widens
- Lure More Buyers With Your Prose?
- More homeowners becoming landlords
- Top 6 Places to Live in America This Year
- When a Pair of Cats Are Your Renters