First Time Move Up Buyers Face Rising Competition
Entry-level and mid-tier homes are becoming more difficult to find. Brace yourself: Inventory levels are likely to worsen in early 2020, a new realtor.com® report shows.
- REALTORS® Unite for 2014 Boston Marathon
- Addis Joins Colliers as Director
- Is Largest US Home Builder Pulling Back?
- Don't let the listing fool you — that house isn't a bargain
- Builders Hampered by Soaring Regulatory Costs
- Where (and Why) Budgets Are Stretched the Farthest
- Top 6 Places to Live in America This Year
- Why New Home Prices Are Surging
- DTZ Taps Woodrow as Head of Global Occupier Services Americas
- Gerald Ford's Former Ski Chalet Is Selling at Steep Discount