Where People Are Most Least Likely to Be Denied a Mortgage
“Most reasons for denial are financial, but some are not borrower-specific, such as concerns about the collateral,” says a LendingTree spokesperson.
- Good Neighbor Program Shows Community Love in its 20th Year
- Student Housing Is Booming
- More Home Owners Getting Bit by Selling Bug?
- 96% of Markets Better Off Than in 2010
- You can now invest in real estate even if you're not Donald Trump
- Survey: Most Renters in 50 Years
- It just got easier to get a jumbo mortgage
- Square Footage Dispute Ends in Agent's Favor
- Hispanics Eye Larger Share of Market
- WRDC Buys The Farrington Apts in Clearwater