Could Growth in Alternative Loans Lead to Another Crisis?
More lenders are helping consumers with shoddy credit become homeowners without a sizable down payment or through lease-to-own contracts.
- JPMorgan to Pay $614 Million in Mortgage Settlement
- More Home Owners Recapture Long Lost Equity
- Luxury Market 'Not What It Was'
- Preservationists Lose Fight to Save Wright Building
- Legal Uncertainty Keeps Association Health Plans on Hold
- Is it an End to Mortgage Rates Under 4%?
- Unkept Yard Lands Tenn Woman in Jail
- Loan Activity Constrained by Prices Inventory
- Micro Apartment Movement Looks to Build Momentum Among Millennials
- Childless Buyers Buoy Condo Market