Economists: Mortgage Rates Likely to Go Lower in 2020
“Lower rates have translated into a stronger housing market,” Freddie Mac says in its latest housing forecast.
- Top 10 Reasons Renters Keep Renting
- CoStar's People of Note (Mar 30 Apr 5)
- Why Redfin Is Predicting a Home Sales Surge
- Banks Rush to Offer 3% Down Payment Loans
- New Home Sales Inch to 6 Year High
- HUD Programs Trump's Budget Would Cut
- 3 Bathroom Trends Homeowners Might Want to Avoid
- Zika Fears Factored Into Miami Home Assessments?
- College Grads Could Get Homebuying Help
- America's growing housing affordability gap