FTC Orders Halt to ‘Bogus' HGTV Endorsed Seminars
The Federal Trade Commission says the seminars offer “misleading” information about how to leverage real estate to get rich.
- Why Your Online Ads Don't Get a Response
- 15 Hottest Housing Markets Right Now
- Job Growth Strongest in West South
- Despite Rising Prices Negative Equity Persists
- The Most Affordable Metros for Newlyweds
- Is This the New Normal for Homeownership?
- Landing Resort Buys RV Park in Pasco County
- Builders Speed Up to Meet Housing Demands
- Foreclosure Niche Is a Vanishing Business
- Loan Demand on the Rise Again