REALTORS® Indicate Bidding Wars Haven't Ended
In August, there was an average of three offers for every home sold, according to newly released NAR data.
- Ellen Pompeo's Anatomy of a Home Remodel
- A Mortgage Cost You Now Can Do Without
- Builders Look to Target the ‘Affluent Millennial'
- Survey: Rising Rates Won't Stop Young Buyers
- Office Sector Soars to Post Recession High
- Florida REALTORS® Brace for Irma's Wrath
- Facebook Users Can Now Search Timelines
- Investors Slowing Down on Buying Spree
- This Busy City Will Never Have a Home for Sale
- Should Builders Pay More Attention to the Sun?