Michael Jordan's home fails to sell at auction
Michael Jordan's home has been on the market for nearly two years.
- Where Homes Are Selling the Fastest
- Housing Affordability Still High For Now
- Low Down Payments for Fewer First Time Buyers
- In 15 Years Home Buying Power Grew 44%
- The Surprising Safety of a Zero Down Mortgage
- Low down payments make a comeback
- Citigroup to Pay $7 Billion to US in Mortgage Settlement
- Does the American Dream no longer include homeownership?
- New App Attempts Match Perfect Roommates
- 4 Ways a High Tech Kitchen Will Survive Design Fads