Hispanics Buyers Are Gaining Ground as Housing Customers
Their demographic makes up 18% of the U.S. population, yet Hispanics accounted for nearly 63% of new homeownership gains over the last decade.
- 'American Dream Builders' Episode 6: Before ' After
- Home Depot's sluggish sales may be warning sign for housing
- Homebuilders Say Major Uptick Coming
- 10 Cities Expected to Bloom in 2015
- Compared to 100 Years Ago Owners Live Large
- The Kitchen New Home Buyers Want
- 1031 Exchanges Under Threat?
- REALTORS® Commend HUD for Move to Limit Abuses of Assistance Animal Policies
- Owning a Home Is Still Very Desirable
- The Hottest Buzzwords in Listing Ads