Build More Homes or Else Get Fined?
In a move to address the housing shortage, California cities could face fines of up to $600,000 per month if they don't start building more homes for their residents.
- Spring Was Healthiest Market in 3 Years
- ‘Era of Super Low Mortgage Rates Is Over'
- Microsoft Wraps DocuSign's eSignature into Office 365
- NAR: Home Price Slowdown Shows 'Healthier' Market
- Axcess Medical Ctr Acquired for $34M
- Short Sales Fall Sharply as Home Prices Rise
- Survey: Your Commission Is Top Pain Point for Clients
- Wildfire Victims Left Homeless Struggle With Next Moves
- CFPB Sets Rules For Housing Counseling Lists
- The Top Choice for 2020 Color of the Year