Owners Spend More to Spruce Up Newer Homes Than Older Homes
Homes are aging in the U.S., but don't assume the age of a home is prompting more spending.
- Homebuilders Pick Up Pace to Meet Shortages Demand
- A Warning to Your Buyers: Closing Scam
- Top 7 Markets for Investors
- Freddie: Climate Change of Concern to Housing
- Here Come The Millionaires
- Study: City Living May Make You Healthier
- Agency: Hands Free Devices Are Not Safer Behind the Wheel
- 10 Year Review: How's Housing Really Doing?
- Are You Urban or Suburban?
- Patent Troll to Stop Seeking Fees from Real Estate Industry