Essay Contest to Win Mansion Flops
Interested buyers paid a $19 registration fee to enter the competition, but the seller didn't get enough entries to make the sale viable.
- E Mortgages Will Speed Closings Cut Costs
- Homebuilding Struggles to Break Out of Funk
- Why Low Rates Aren't Enough for Buyers
- CoStar's People of Note (June 21 27)
- Remodeling Spending Near 2006 Peak
- Home Flipping Helping to Ease Affordability?
- Home Retrofits That May Lower Your Tax Bill
- Housing Markets About to Get Squeezed
- Majority of Buyers Unaware of True Costs of Home Ownership
- Home Remodeling Posts Strongest Growth in Years