Buyers Aren't Shying Away From Supersized Mortgages
Jumbo loans—mortgages with higher debt—are on the rise and were easier to get in June than any other month in the past eight years.
- Housing's Big Thorn: Student Loan Debt?
- Your Biggest Safety Concerns in 2015
- Home Burglary: 8 Ways to Prevent It
- $100 Million House Listings Are Back: Are They Worth the Price?
- Top Places for Rental Returns in 2018
- Dalfen America Sells Fountain Oaks Business Center
- CoStar's People of Note (June 14 20)
- Survey: Buyers Leery of Online Mortgage Info
- Best cities for first time homebuyers
- How to Have a Budget Friendly Move