Buyers Aren't Shying Away From Supersized Mortgages
Jumbo loans—mortgages with higher debt—are on the rise and were easier to get in June than any other month in the past eight years.
- Indiana to Do Away with 'Salesperson' Label
- Sellers Settle Into 'Waiting Game'
- 5 Tips for the Ultimate Backyard
- Don't Be Alarmed: Home Ownership Dips Again
- America's Priciest ZIP Codes
- Court These Millennial Rental Hot Spots
- House Flippers Turn to Crowdfunding
- FHA Fee Cuts Likely to Lure More Buyers
- Winter Is Best Time to Sell Study Shows
- The 25 Top Selling Subdivisions in the US