How Long Until Sellers Seriously Consider a Price Cut?
A lingering listing with no takers? A new survey shows how long sellers will wait before they start talking price reduction.
- 4 Ways to Put Relocating Clients at Ease
- Why You'll Likely Pay More for Housing in 2014
- 4 Ways to Curb Your Lateness
- Fewer Americans Buy Homes in August
- More Ultra Luxury Real Estate Hits the Auction Block
- New Home Market Loses Some Momentum
- Study: Outdoor Projects Pay Back at Resale
- Where Remodeling Is Most Popular
- Landlords are Pushing Up Rents Again
- HGTV Inspired Flippers Get Harsh Dose of Reality