Is Inventory Tightening Again? One Forecast Says Yes
If a forecast of tighter inventory comes to pass, buyers can expect higher home prices to follow.
- Blue Steel Development PCCP to Develop 14 Million SF Key Logistics Center
- Home Prices Outpace Wages in 80% of Cities
- Minimum Wage Not Enough for Rising Rents
- 72% of Borrowers Rejected in Loan Program
- Indiana to Do Away with 'Salesperson' Label
- Polychron: Obama 'Gets Us as REALTORS®'
- 5 Ways to Provide Better Service in 2018
- The Extra Housing Costs: How to Prep Your Buyers
- Low Rates Prompt Rush to Refinance
- Mortgage Rates Sink Lower This Week