Is Inventory Tightening Again? One Forecast Says Yes
If a forecast of tighter inventory comes to pass, buyers can expect higher home prices to follow.
- Apartment Dwellers Desire More ‘Green'
- Fed Decides to Leave Rates Alone—For Now
- Federal Housing Agency Sued in Battle Over Eminent Domain Bailouts
- Bidding Wars Drop to 8 Year Low
- The Direction Your Business Is Headed
- Will ‘Granny Flats' Resolve Housing Shortages?
- Mortgage Applications Near Flat in Latest Week
- Small Investors Are Looking to Partner Up
- 12 Metros with Fastest Growing Economies
- A $125M Home—With No Front Door