Could Emoji Get You Into Legal Trouble?
Courts are increasingly finding themselves having to interpret emojis. You may want to rethink how you're using the icons in your messages.
- ‘Most of the Residential Area Is Gone'
- Pending Home Sales Take Unexpected Turn
- Borrowers paying mortgages over credit cards again
- Hero on Southwest Flight Is a REALTOR®
- Why Your Clients Hate Automated Messages
- HUD Awards $47M in Housing Counseling Grants
- Which natural disaster will likely destroy your home?
- Vacation Home Markets That Offer High ROI
- Vacation home market heats up
- 2 Easy Ways to Help Agents Build Confidence