Could Emoji Get You Into Legal Trouble?
Courts are increasingly finding themselves having to interpret emojis. You may want to rethink how you're using the icons in your messages.
- Yahoo Faces Biggest Data Breach in History
- Dade City MOB Trades for $25M
- Lot Shortages to Inflate New Home Prices
- HUD Rescinds Down Payment Assistance Rules for FHA Borrowers
- Real Estate Industry Loses Rising Star
- IRS: HELOCs Still Deductible for Renovations
- Carve Out the Perfect Outdoor Space: 3 Tips
- Home prices gain but recovery is 'faltering'
- REALTORS® Showcase Political Influence
- California OKs Solar Mandate for New Homes